This example demonstrates a new feature to align edge labels to be
parallel with edges. The slider controls let you position the labels
along the length of the edges.
Be sure to try out the mouse listeners:
- MouseButtonOne press on a Vertex or Edge to select it
- MouseButtonOne+Shift press on a Vertex or Edge to add or toggle selection
- MouseButtonOne+drag on a Vertex to move all selected vertices
- MouseButtonOne+drag to select Vertices in a rectangle
- MouseButtonOne+Shift+drag to add to selection with Vertices in a rectangle
- MouseButtonOne+drag to translate the display
- MouseButtonOne+Shift+drag to rotate the display
- MouseButtonOne+ctrl(or Command)+drag to shear the display
- MouseWheel to scale. When scale < 1, view is scaled. When scale > 1, layout is scaled.