This example demonstrates how to apply a Hyperbolic transformation
to a graph, either in the layout or in the view. The Hyperbolic Transform
is contained in an 'fisheye' lens.
Be sure to try out the rest of the mouse listeners:
- move the lens around the graph by mouse-dragging its center
- resize the lens by mouse-dragging its edge
- Control+MouseWheel will change the magnification of the lens.
- MouseButtonOne press on a Vertex or Edge to select it
- MouseButtonOne+Shift press on a Vertex or Edge to add or toggle selection
- MouseButtonOne+drag on a Vertex to move all selected vertices
- MouseButtonOne+drag to select Vertices in a rectangle
- MouseButtonOne+Shift+drag to add to selection with Vertices in a rectangle
- MouseButtonOne+drag to translate the display
- MouseButtonOne+Shift+drag to rotate the display
- MouseButtonOne+ctrl(or Command)+drag to shear the display
- MouseWheel to scale. When scale < 1, view is scaled. When scale > 1, layout is scaled.