Select a single tree node (in picking mode), then press the Collapse button to
hide the children of that node. Select again and press Expand to restore the children.
- MouseButtonOne press on a Vertex or Edge to select it
- MouseButtonOne+Shift press on a Vertex or Edge to add or toggle selection
- MouseButtonOne+drag on a Vertex to move all selected vertices
- MouseButtonOne+drag to select Vertices in a rectangle
- MouseButtonOne+Shift+drag to add to selection with Vertices in a rectangle
- MouseButtonOne+drag to translate the display
- MouseButtonOne+Shift+drag to rotate the display
- MouseButtonOne+ctrl(or Command)+drag to shear the display
- MouseWheel to scale. When scale < 1, view is scaled. When scale > 1, layout is scaled.