This example demonstrates JUNG's ability to use two different layouts
to simultaneously display the same graph in two views. Picking and
overall transformations are shared between the two views.
Be sure to try out the mouse listeners:
- MouseButtonOne press on a Vertex or Edge to select it
- MouseButtonOne+Shift press on a Vertex or Edge to add or toggle selection
- MouseButtonOne+drag on a Vertex to move all selected vertices
- MouseButtonOne+drag to select Vertices in a rectangle
- MouseButtonOne+Shift+drag to add to selection with Vertices in a rectangle
- MouseButtonOne+drag to translate the display
- MouseButtonOne+Shift+drag to rotate the display
- MouseButtonOne+ctrl(or Command)+drag to shear the display
- MouseWheel to scale. When scale < 1, view is scaled. When scale > 1, layout is scaled.