- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class ClassicPickSupport<V,E>
- extends RadiusPickSupport<V,E>
- implements GraphElementAccessor<V,E>
PickSupport implementation that emulates the picking behavior
of versions of
VisualizationViewer prior to version 1.6.
VisualizationViewer still has this behavior by default, but
the picking behavior can now be changed.)
- Tom Nelson, Joshua O'Madadhain
- See Also:
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public E getEdge(double x,
- null ClassicPickSupport does not do edges
Copyright © 2010 null. All Rights Reserved.